KH 1500 White (TG)
Use 1500 White (TG) straight from the container. This is user friendly and may be printed without modifying the viscosity. The tack free formulation allows increased coverage and would provide softest hand with good opacity. 1500 White (TG) gives durability of the print quality and no deterioration after repeated washes. Never add pigments to white paste directly as this will result in higher consumption of colours, fastness, stretch and feel. 1500 Whit e (TG) is designed for direct use as white colour and not designed for colour addition.
- Table Grade White Paste
- To achieve good stretch, smoothness and softness
- Good washing and rubbing fastness
- High and Medium opacity for light and medium grounds
- User friendly and can achieve Mat Finish
- Will comply with RSL Restrictions and meet with Oeko Tex Standards.
- Economical and high performance product
KH 1059 White
Use KH 1059 White straight from the container. This is user friendly and may be printed without modifying the viscosity. The tack free formulation allows increased coverage and therefore, finer mesh may be used for the softest hand with good opacity. KH 1059 WHITE can be used where white and bright background needed. Colour shade can be achieved by addition of 40 100gm/Kg of pigment.
- An aqueous system of good effect
- Good elasticity with excellent brightness
- Superb washing and rubbing fastness
- Easy handle
- Gives well covering on dark ground and as it is, or coloured
- Very much compatible with printing pastes
- User friendly and no viscosity modifications required
- Will comply with RSL Restrictions and meet with GOTS Standards.
- Economical and high performance product.
TGL AQ Crack Khadi
TGL AQ Crack Khadi is a two part mixture when printed in thick deposits print can be easily stretched cracked after curing. The image will continue crack during the wash cycle intensifying the distressed look, this crack khadi is a high opacity product and cover dark fabrics very well.
- Extremely durable
- TGL AQ Crack Khadi can be tinted with TGL AQ Pigment dispersions
- Print continue to crack while stretching
|Print Substrate||Cotton + Polyester blended, 100% Cotton|
|Screen Emulsion||Water resistance direct emulsion built up a minimum 100 microns or the use of capillary films of 100 – 250 microns.|
|Screen mesh||23.6-39.3 cm|
For the best results only fully cured the print should be allowed to cool, then stretched to produce the desired cracked effect.
Print Curing : Proper curing will be achieved when the ink film reaches 160 – 170 Deg C